OctaRewards Program Rules
- You must be an active, eligible Octapharma Plasma donor to join OctaRewards. ‘Active’ is defined by maintaining donation activity without stoppage for 3 consecutive months or more (90 days) in a calendar year. ‘Eligible’ is defined by meeting all eligibility requirements for donating with Octapharma Plasma as a qualified donor. This program does not exclude active, eligible donors who are also Octapharma Plasma employees.
- OctaRewards is an online e-rewards program accessible online only at http://octapharmaplasma.com/ and uses email to communicate with participants. As such, you must provide an accurate email address in order to become a member. You will not be able to participate in the program if we are unable to communicate with you by email.
- Please keep your email address up to date to ensure access to OctaRewards program information, special promotions and e-gift card or sweepstakes rewards. By joining OctaRewards and providing your email address, you are agreeing to receive OctaRewards information.
- You may opt out of the OctaRewards program at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OctaRewards is an annual program that runs from January 1st through December 31st of a calendar year. OctaRewards points are earned within the given calendar year and then automatically ‘reset’ with a zero balance on January 1st of the next, new calendar year in order to begin tracking OctaRewards activity annually.
- You will earn ONE point with every ONE successful plasma donation made at an Octapharma Plasma donation center from January 1st through December 31st of the same calendar year. Points are automatically added to your OctaRewards account within 2 to 3 days after each completed donation. You can track your donation activity on the current ‘Year Rewards’ page of this site.
- You will earn ONE point with every ONE successful NEW donor referral. To be awarded an extra point, the friend or family member you refer online through the OctaRewards program must make a successful plasma donation at an Octapharma Plasma donation center from January 1st through December 31st of the same calendar year. A NEW donor referral must (i) be a new donor (one who had not previously donated plasma at an Octapharma Plasma donation center or set up an OctaRewards account) and (ii) maintain a separate and valid email address (only one referral may be made to a specific email address). The new donor’s email and contact information will then be matched with your OctaRewards account information and referral email to validate before the extra point is awarded. Donors can not refer themselves if they are already an Octapharma Plasma donor. Multiple referrals to the same person or email address by you or by others after the first referral to that person or email address will be void. You must use the OctaRewards website ‘Share’ page of this site to make referrals; referrals made by any other means are not eligible to participate. Octapharma reserves the right to reject, in its sole discretion, any referral for any reason, at any time.
- You will have the opportunity to earn additional OctaRewards points in the given calendar year through special promotions and/or OctaRewards activities (eg. survey participation, social media activity). You will be notified of these opportunities through the OctaRewards program.
- For all OctaRewards e-rewards including Express Passes, e-gift cards and sweepstakes prizes, you must redeem your rewards within the period of time stipulated and no later than the expiration date noted on the Express Pass, Multi-Pass, VIP Pass, sweepstakes and/or e-gift card reward.
- E-gift rewards may not be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer. OctaRewards points and e-rewards including e-gift cards are non transferable and may not be traded, gifted or sold to another person.
- Octapharma Plasma is not responsible for lost, stolen, misused or expired e-gift card rewards or codes. Risk of loss passes upon electronic transmission of the e-gift card/code to you. E-gift cards are non refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash value or any cash equivalent.
- The OctaRewards platform does not support the mailing of actual gift cards for various reasons. All prize awards are delivered online in the form of e-gift cards that can be redeemed with select merchants. As an OctaRewards member, you will be notified if you have an e-reward and will be provided with instructions and a code for redemption. If you choose to purchase an actual gift card through a merchant’s online store, taxes and shipping fees may apply and are the responsibility of the e-gift card reward recipient and not Octapharma Plasma.
- The merchants listed are not affiliated with the program, the program sponsor, or the program administrator, nor are they sponsors or co-sponsors of the program. All merchant’s names, logos, trademarks or other marks herein are used with permission. The registered owners of the names, logos, trademarks or other marks retain all rights therein. Merchants have their own Terms and Conditions for e-gift card redemption, and therefore you must abide by the Merchant’s terms when you redeem your reward.
- E-gift card rewards can only be redeemed through designated merchant online stores as part of the OctaRewards program. If the value of your purchase exceeds the e-gift card reward value, you are responsible for payment of the difference using your own personal credit card. Taxes and shipping fees may apply and are the responsibility of the e-gift card reward recipient. Merchants listed are subject to change without notice.
- Special OctaRewards promotions including tiered Sweepstakes opportunities are offered to OctaRewards members and provide a CHANCE TO WIN additional e-rewards through the program. All sweepstakes promotions are subject to the Official Rules pertaining to such sweepstakes promotion. Please review individual sweepstakes promotion rules for details of eligibility.
Cancellation and Termination:
- You may opt out of the OctaRewards program at any time by sending an email to email@example.com. If you opt out of the OctaRewards program, any unredeemed points and/or rewards accumulated up to that time will be forfeited.
- If you stop donating plasma with Octapharma Plasma for a period of 3 months (or 90 days) or more, any unredeemed points and/or rewards accumulated up to that time will be forfeited, as you will be considered ‘inactive’. If you have been told by Octapharma Plasma you cannot donate for a period of time outside of this 3 month period (or 90 days), your points will stay in your account for up to 5 months (or 150 days) or until you become active again, whichever occurs first. You will need to notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org via email so we can confirm and stay your account. If you are permanently deferred as an Octapharma Plasma donor for any reason, your OctaRewards account will be closed out and any unredeemed points and/or rewards accumulated up to that time will be forfeited.
- Octapharma Plasma reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the OctaRewards program or your participation at any time without notice. Upon termination or suspension of the OctaRewards program, or any portion thereof, or your participation therein for any reason, any unredeemed points and/or rewards accumulated up to that time will be forfeited.
- Octapharma Plasma may make periodic adjustments to the OctaRewards program and as needed with or without notice. OctaRewards program rules and e-rewards valuations are subject to change, and your continued participation in the OctaRewards program after such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. If you do not agree to any modification to the OctaRewards program or rules, you can opt out of the program by emailing email@example.com.
- OctaRewards is a voluntary member program. Octapharma Plasma Inc. is in no way liable for your decision to participate.